Some random pictures I take in Stamford
11:50 AM
I was just plain bored and decided to take some pics in my 'office'. I am working as a part-time worker in stamford hotel. It was my second day at work but I am always lost at my working place as it is super BIG with multiple mini ballrooms.



will of the heart
Sleeper89
Born into this
world on
5th
July 1989
Currently in RP---Aerospace
Avionics
- Year 1: W15K and W24F
- Year 2: E45J and E44Q(Currently)
Hua Yi Sec (Yr 2005)
- Class:1-04,2-02,3E1,4E1
Rulang Pri (Yr 2001)
- Class: 1A,2A,3F,4F,5G,6G
-----------------------------------
Likes
- Eat, Sleep, Play
- Watch Manga, Anime, Drama
- To be Happy
- Around with friends
- Learn new things
- Fav F.plane: Eurotychoon
- Fav C.plane : Dreamliner 787
- Aircraft Maintenance
Engineer wannabe
----------------------------------
Dreams
- Learn Jap
- Train till black GI
- Merit for Diploma
- Get into Uni(SIM) Aerospace
Engineering
- Aircraft maintenance license
- Happy & Healthy
- More fashionable!
- Holiday to Japan, New Zealand, Europe, Alaska